Oh, the joy of digging deep with great collaborators!
Why do your digital consumers behave the way they do? Stone Mantel and 20 innovators from 15 of the best companies in the world have been studying the digital consumer for two years. We've conducted hundreds of interviews and observed consumers use new technologies.
In August, you can join one of the most innovative groups of Collaborators ever assembled and go deep into the issues that will affect digital strategy going forward. Focal points include:
- Digital changes how companies should make and keep promises.
- The Internet of Everything and its effect on consumer loyalty.
- Content, especially video content, is headed in new directions fast.
- Consumer decision-making is increasingly affected by ‘modes’ and ‘queues.’
- Social media, location data, and bio data are three of eight types of data that change the consumer’s context.
- After Omni-Channel comes Digital Context.
- To support design thinking and consumer research digital research and analytics will evolve.
A small forum, a lot of data & Insight, strategy, and boatloads of teamwork
No doubt you will be invited to conferences this year that focus on social media, location data, the Internet of everything, mobility, digital retailing, brand strategy, digital experiences, and digital context. This is not a conference. There are no watered-down case studies of things that companies are already doing.
At Summer Camp we show you the actual research the Collaborative has conducted. You get case studies that are designed to help you solve challenges your industry is faced with. You work along side and learn from your colleagues who are members of the Collaborative. They bring to life the issues of digital strategy in way that no talking head in a large conference format can. And its a small forum.
Pre-Event Goals Review
Prior to the event, we conduct a one-on-one phone interview with you to review your goals for Summer Camp. What topics are most important to you? What’s your starting point? Based on your goals and objectives, we will customize a set of case studies designed for you.
Personal Workout Day
Learn as much as you possibly can from each of the Camp leaders. A wide range of topics and trends are shared. Case studies are presented. And we go deep into the implications of the general findings from the Digital Consumer Collaborative. You progress from station to station. We layer on innovation and brand frameworks. Then, working in teams, we apply the concepts you’ve studied to real world case studies. Co-creating with people from companies is a powerful way to bring the insights to life.
On Collaborate Day you will be introduced to more insights and led by Collaborative members and you work to solve digital strategy challenges that affect branding, loyalty, innovation, and customer experience. Each challenge is accompanied by a set insights and frameworks discovered through the DCC and the growing body of best practices in digital strategy.
Research Shaping Half Day
In the Collaborative we innovate new research and insights gathering techniques. You will learn about new design thinking and research techniques to use when you target digital consumers. You will work with Collaborative members to identify research topics to go after. Your work will help you create a picture of the type of questions you need to answer to attract, retain, and innovate for digital consumers.
From your time at Summer Camp, you can expect the following outcomes:
- Deep, foundational insights into the digital consumer
- Application of those insight to real world situations
- A network of colleagues who are challenged with the same issues and can help you think through your business, marketing, and innovation goals
- The best thinking on digital:
- Internet of Everything
- Tools to help your organization make decisions regarding brand strategy, customer loyalty, innovation, and experience delivery.
Experience the ROI
You experience what members of the Collaborative experience in short order. You network with the very best. You form relationships. You get immediate feedback and ideas on issues you want answers to. Serious kumbayas and powerful friends!
Find out more
For more information about Summer Camp & the 2015 Digital Collaboratives, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 814 3627.